Delish Chicken Piccata
Inspired from reservamana watch her video on how to make it
- 2 thick chicken breasts
- Juice from half of a lemon
- Half cup white wine
- Few tbsp capers
- Half cup broth
- Olive oil
- Pasta of choice
- Italian season
- Salt and pepper
- Slice chicken so it is thinner in diameter and pound out so juicier.
- Season them on both sides with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper
- Cook some pasta and set aside.
- Heat oil and couple Tbsp butter in a pan and cook chicken a few minutes each side. Remove chicken and add capers, white wine, lemon juice, broth and combine. Add in 6 Tbsp cold butter and let it cook for a minute or two then add back in cooked chicken and cover with sauce while cooking for a couple more minutes.
- Serve with pasta and choice of side. I did green beans.